Glass Coating Detector
The e-activ detector has been developed
to reliably detect the presence and orientation of a wide
range of proprietary glass coatings that are commonly used
in glazing applications.
The key features of this innovative design are as follows:-
Accurately discriminates between Pilkington Activ
and low-e coatings even on composite products.
- Stable, microprocessor based
- Operating glass thickness range
1.8mm - 6mm.
- Indicates applied surface for
- Language neutral icon based
- Ergonomic handheld design -
suitable for gloved operation.
- Rugged case with soft grip
- Operates in high ambient light
- Extended battery life - typically
- Low battery and read error
- Tested and approved by Pilkington.
- CE marked & compliant to
EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- 12 month warranty with
full calibration and repair service.
Please follow this link for details on how to purchase this
- glass manufacture / logistics.
- Glazing unit fabrication.
- Pre-installation verification.
- Installed glazing surveys.